Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick and reading

So, this week we haven't done much with school. Jonah has been running a fever of 103 and throwing up. It is kind of ironic because the morning that he got sick, before he was sick, I was telling my visiting teachers that my kids don't really get sick that much. Anyway, Travis and I have been sick as well, but not as bad as Jonah. I mainly just wanted to let everyone know that Jonah is officially reading now. He is doing so well and he is very interested in what words say. It is so fun to see him excited and wanting to learn. He still cannot read to many books at once. He gets fidgety and anxious, but he is doing well! We are very proud of him!

1 comment:

kstrack said...

That is so awesome for you (&for him)! Jonah is so lucky to have you as a mom!